Implemented by: Public Association TV Studio in partnership with Legal Information Center (left bank)
Budget: 23.696 USD
Duration: December 2016 -August 2018
Beneficiaries: direct – 14 young persons, members of cross-river teams benefited of training and assistance in filmmaking / 6 women, Indirect beneficiaries – around 300 persons from both banks, participants of screening sessions.
Results: The main goal of this project was to build confidence between young enthusiasts of film industry on both banks of the Nistru river by engaging them in the process of producing documentary films making use of the video laboratory offered by OWH TV Studio.
During the implementation of the project were organized:
- The information about the project were disseminated in mass-media and through posters located in educational institutions and cultural centres on both banks.
- OWH TV Studio and Apriori selected 14 participants out of 29 applicants, based on the scoring of applications and CVs.
- Between 11th and 14th of April a seminar on the production of documentary films was organized with Violeta Gorgos as film director and Ruben Agadjanean as a director of photography to train project beneficiaries. The seminar included discussions on all stages of the production and creation of working teams to produce 7 documentary films.
- The cross-river teams of young filmmakers were assisted in producing 7 short documentaries about social issues common for both banks of the Nistru river.
- Screenings of produced documentaries were organised in different locations on both banks: Tiraspol, Chisinau, Dorotcaia, Malaiesti, Holercani, Ribnita, Molovata Noua.