Implemented by: PA “Centrul pentru Informare și Comunicare în Sănătate” (CICS) in partnership with Criuleni Rayon Hospital, Mother & Child’s Centre in Tiraspol (left bank
Budget: 23.556 USD
Duration: December 2016 – July 2018
Beneficiaries: direct – around of 10 pregnant women from both banks.Indirect beneficiaries – around 120 persons from both banks, trained and informed in perinatal pregnancy.
Results: The main goal of this project is to increase access to qualitative psycho-emotional preparation for pregnant women on evidence in Criuleni, Dubasari, Grigoriopol and Tiraspol by way of implementing a volunteer-based model of perinatal schools under teh aegis of Rayon Hospital in Criuleni and of the Center for Mother and Child in Tiraspol.
During the implementation of the project were organized:
- a joint meeting for 30 participants to raise awareness about the importance of the perinatal school and the model of activity on a voluntary basis for the leadership, the founders of Criuleni Rayon Hospital, the Tiraspol Mother and Child Center and the medical workers with the experts from the project “Sweet Mama” of Mother and Child Center Chisinau;
- furniture and devices acquisition for endowment of perinatal schools and their transfer to the project beneficiaries balance has been done;
- 2 teams of specialists were selected for the training of perinatal pregnancy skills in the schools;
- The teaching materials for perinatal, training and pregnancy information schools were developed;
- Training of the two teams of specialists with perinatal pregnancy skills provided on 11-24.06.18 for 16 participants;
- 2 perinatal schools established and equipped in Criuleni and Tiraspol;
- the information campaign on psycho-emotional education services provided by the perinatal schools of CR Criuleni and CMşiC in Tiraspol has been organized and implemented.