Implemented by: PA Jewish Center for Charity “Hasad Iaacov”, Balti in partnership with “Хэсэд Рахель” jewish Charity Center, Ribnita” (left bank)
Budget: 18,596 USD
Duration: December 2016 -November 2018
Beneficiaries: direct – 231 participants from both banks – representatives of various nationalities in a difficult social situation. Indirect beneficiaries – 15 persons.
- During the 10 months of the project were organized37 excursions.
- 231 beneficiaries took part in excursions instead of 180
- planned (96 from the right bank, including women – 76 and 135 from the left bank, including women-107).
- The number of direct beneficiaries for each excursion is 20 people.
- Excursions were conducted in the historical and cultural places of the right and left banks of the Nistru. The geography of trips covered the following settlements: Ribnita, Dubassari, Kamenka, Raskov, Stroenti, Vihvatinti villages, Saharna rock monastery, Chisinau, Soroka, Old Orhei, Balti, Reutsel, Falesti, Kosauti, Soroca. Guides were invited by a partner organization from the bank where the excursion took place.
- The participants were representatives of various nationalities who found themselves in a difficult social situation: lonely, living alone and low-income pensioners, as well as mobile people with disabilities living in Balti and Rybnitsa, registered in social structures, World War II veteran clubs and various public organizations.