Implemented by: PA “Piligrim-Demo” in partnership with NGO Legal Information Center „Apriori” (left bank)
Duration: December 2016 -November 2018
Beneficiaries: direct – 76 yang participants from both banks. Indirect beneficiaries – 3250 persons who participated in debates and watched the Regionals TV show.
Results: The main goal of this project is to develop problem-solving skills to young people, enabling them to mitigate common issues for communities from both banks of the Nistru river, by building trust between young leaders and helping them to create a joint communication platform.
During the implementation of the project were organized:
- Training Course / Summer School “Youth for TrustÂ» with 33 participants /14 women. The aim of this training was the development of civil and political leadership among young people from both banks of the Dniester, as well as to improve skills of engaging in democratic processes at the local and national level. The participants were young people aged 18 to 30 years from the following settlements on the both banks: Ocnita, Balti, Ribnitsa, Chisinau, Comrat, Ceadir-Lunga, Kongaz, Taraclia, Travdita, Cahul, Vulkaneshti, Cismichioi. Bender, Tiraspol, Parkani, Ternovka.
- Conducted a survey through 4 focus groups to identify common issues encountered by young people from both banks in different fields of social, economic and political areas. The results of the survey were used to identify topics that were discussed during public debates in the frame of produced TV shows with 36 yang psrticipants/10 women;
- The first public debates with the participation of young leaders from both banks of the Dniester organized in Bender on the topic “The joint efforts of young people from the two banks of the Nistru will improve the condition of the river” with 38 participants/12 women.
- Second public debates with the participation of young leaders from both banks of the Nistru organized in Comrat on the topic “Necessity to increase cooperation between non-profit organizations from both banks of the Nistru” with 26 participants/8 women.
- TV shows debating socially important topics have been produced in Tiraspol and Chisinau and broadcasted on both TV and Facebook.
- The first Regionals TV show with Michael Sirkeli on TV8 was broadcasted on the topic of Thematic platforms, as a tool for interaction and building of trust between young people from both banks. According to the FB, the program was watched by 2,346 people, to this number we must add the people who watched the program on broadcasting, the number of which we don’t know.
- The second Regionals TV show with Michael Sirkeli on TV8 has the topic “What platforms for interaction and confidence building among young people from both banks of the Dniester exist today.” According to the FB, the program was watched by 1,500 people, to this number we must add the people who watched the program on broadcasting, the number of which we don’t know.