Implemented by: NGO ICOM MOLDOVA, in partnership with NGO Paragon from the left bank
Budget: 104,621 USD
Duration: December 2016 – November 2018
Beneficiaries: direct -429 members of thematic platform. Indirect beneficiaries -around 65000 (local public authorities and local public institutions- beneficiaries of previous SCBM projects),cultural institutions and NGOs,experts,visitors which attended cultural events from both bank of Nistru river.
- Provided trainings on the promotion of sustainable development of the cultural institutions, to identify new opportunities for cross-river cooperation;
- The thematic needs of community development from both banks of the river were assessed for the first time.
- There were concluded 8 partnerships between cultural institutions of both banks of the Nistru River.
- More than 120 representatives from various cultural fields participated in joint events.
- Four internal exchange visits were organized on both banks. Platform team conducted survey for every visit and proposed suitable theme for choice of community and gave practical advices.
- Four trainings were held. Organized master classes, creative workshops, film screenings, exhibitions.
- One study visit abroad to Cyprus to improve the expertise for the management and staff of cultural institutions, when solving the local communities emerging needs. There were drafted and submitted 8 joint projects for the small-grants program and more than 50 ideas for future CBM projects collected.
- Platform team helped Platform participants on every stage of creating partnerships.
- More than 80 interviews conducted joint report on culture of both banks created.
- Joint development of methodology for needs assessment and development of strategic and operational planning of the cultural sector.
- Communication strategy with members and attraction of new cultural managers, NGO activists
- Forming pull of 14 high qualified experts from both banks of river Dniester
- Analysis (qualitative research) of the needs of the cultural sector in 4 main areas
- Development of a joint action plan for 4 main thematic areas of culture and 4 policy proposals for each direction.
- Organization and financial support of the music jazz festival in Bender Fortress
- Monitoring of the projects, that received support during Small grants program