Implemented by: Chamber of Commerce of Transnistria
Budget: 616,385 €
Duration: December 2013 – February 2015
Beneficiaries: direct – 30 grant beneficiaries, including 12 women, indirect – 335 people (163 jobs + 172 courses participants), 121 women
Results: 19 SMEs assisted in the Transnistrian region
- 172 applicants (including 64 women, 37%) benefitted from one out of six intensive 3-day courses on business plan writing in Tiraspol (4), Bendery(1) and Rybnita (1);
- 30 grant beneficiaries (including 12 women, 37%) were selected and received grants of up to 13,500 EUR, continuous individual coaching and provision of business support services, benefitting from six one-day seminars management skills improvement;
- Two joint two-day conferences with beneficiaries from the Security Zone were organized to share experience and best practices as well as to create the network of young entrepreneurs to establish business linkages and mutually beneficial cooperation;
- 163 jobs were created (57 women).172 livelihoods of people, who participated at crash courses, were improved. In total, livelihoods of 335 people were improved.
- Sustainability: a network of young entrepreneurs created as a result of implementation of two mirror projects will ensure further durability of project results. Several beneficiaries foresee further development and extension of their businesses, including on the opposite bank.