Implemented by: Alternative Internationale de Dezvoltare (right bank) in partnership with Consulting Centre Yahont (left bank)
Budget: 172,724 EUR
Duration: December 2015 – November 2017
Beneficiaries: 10 BAs from both banks. Indirect beneficiaries – the BA members, business communities, small and medium businesses from both banks of Nistru river.
Results: A network of BAs from both banks created during the implementation of this project. The established cooperation between BAs will ensure further durability of project results.
- 10 business associations assisted to draft organizational development plans, based on which they received 10 grants of 5000 USD each to implement theapproved ODPs;
- Joint professional/technical trainings for BAs from both banks improved their knowledge of strategic planning, results-based management, management of human resources and fundraising, as well as establishment and maintaining of partnerships;
- 3 top-up grants awarded to best cross river projects, selected by joint AID-SCBM commission.;
- Representatives of 12 BAs from both banks have attended the study visits to Lithuania and Poland to learn from best practices of BAs development and services provision as well as established new contacts with a perspective of future partnerships.
- A joint mid-term conference helped 45 participants (23 women) to understand the role and importance of BAs in the development of the business communities;
- A final event with representatives of business communities on both banks, the beneficiary BAs, and the relevant stakeholders (100 participants), to present the achieved progress, major conclusions and recommendation.