– The building was built in 1940. In 2006 two annexes were erected and, in the same year, the museum was opened. The building has one level, it is equipped with heating system, electrical network, and sewerage. Today the museum has 9 themed exhibition halls. It has about 4500 museum pieces and exhibits. Annually the museum is visited by about 2500 individual tourists and 800-900 group visitors.
– The construction is in satisfactory condition, the walls, floor, and ceilings have no visible defects. The roof needs to be repaired. Considering that the technical expertise has been carried out, the technical project is still needed.